TTI – Core Competence
TTI, a systems integrator, has Federal contracts that involve the entire gamut of
the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) besides providing IT infrastructure support
and management services. TII provides world class IT solutions to improve business
efficiency and achieve mission critical objectives and supports integrated IT solutions in such
areas as enterprise architecture, directory messaging infrastructure support,
data warehousing, high performance computing, advanced networking, web portals,
high availability storage and information assurance.
TTI has extensive experience in application development services across web and
client/server platforms and environments. Our services include: full life cycle
management; requirements analysis and validation; systems design and development;
application documentation; independent verification/validation; and end user training/facilitation.
TTI uses industry-accepted development standards and ensures adherence to stated requirements.
Encompassing all aspects of application development such as e-business
solutions, custom programming, and tailoring commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and
Government off-the-shelf (GOTS) applications, TTI provides the optimal solutions
to meet the needs of our customers. Guided by application development lifecycle
best practices, we carefully select the appropriate best-of-breed tools and implementation
approach to ensure that each of our deliverables fit well within the client environment.
TTI’s seasoned project managers and experienced technical teams collaborate with the customers
to define the scope, deliverables and milestones for each project and
ensure projects stay on track using aggressive risk management and iterative planning,
with continuous status reporting.
TTI offers expertise in the following areas:
Solutions that extend the value of government IT infrastructures
- IT Program Management - We help clients create end-to-end IT PM services
for large systems integration programs, including access to industry and TTI’s best
practices, procedures, and tools.
- Application Integration IV & V – TTI has proven expertise in supporting application testing, IV & V
and application integration.
- Business Intelligence - We help clients implement fully integrated, flexible,
adaptable and scalable solutions to manage information intelligently and simplify
- Business Process Management - We help clients transform traditional business
functions from paper-based, processes to fully integrated, business-managed, performance-driven
processes that cut across departmental and organizational boundaries.
- Data Management - We help clients develop high-quality, cutting edge data
- Systems and Software Implementation - we help clients with the scope, goals,
and implementation plans for process improvement, including, the selection of effective
tools and the development of successful processes.
- Enterprise Content Management - we help clients identify the high priority
challenges facing their organizations and determine strengths and weaknesses in
the current approach. We work with clients to provide direction for business processes,
records management, workflow, and document management within the content management
- IT Infrastructure - we support clients in the acquisition, implementation,
and operation of communications networks, computer platforms, and operating systems
to enhance connectivity across an organization and maximize the utility of applications
to process and exchange information.
- Connectivity and Data Centers - We deliver infrastructure solutions
and consulting services to enable global data and voice connectivity through wireless,
satellite, and other integrated technologies. We offer capabilities such as communications
system engineering, emergency and disaster communications, data center design and
strategy, and Internet Protocol networking and transition to help plan, engineer,
and support systems that facilitate business and mission operations.
- Infrastructure Management - we offer a range of infrastructure transformation,
implementation, and oversight capabilities and services for improved enterprise
operations, network monitoring, and cost management.
- Network Service and Devices - from preliminary infrastructure assessment
studies to solutions design, we deliver a range of capabilities, such as network
services, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) integration, mobility solutions, service
management, customer care and help desk solutions, and systems engineering and integration.
TTI leverages expertise in enterprise computing, security, networking, and mobility
technologies into packaged IT infrastructure solutions that include:
- Integrated communications
- Enterprise solutions
- Enterprise software solutions
- Storage consolidation
- Server consolidation
- Network security
- Physical security solutions
- Mobile capture solutions
TTI designs, deploys, manages, and supports these solutions using:
- COTS hardware and software from technology innovators
- Professional and certified engineers and project managers
- Proven, repeatable practices