TTI’s Operations and Maintenance approach provides end-to-end customer IT support through centralized oversight of the client’s environment, access and visibility to enterprise information and data. Our proven approach is modeled on our CMMI and ISO 9001 certified processes and has been demonstrated with our successful experiences within Federal Agencies such as FDA, ATF, FAA and DOT. Our unique combination of fully-trained, customer-oriented personnel, proven processes and procedures, and our robust toolsets will provide our clients the opportunities to improve their overall operating environment, customer satisfaction, and lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
Our approach in the operations and maintenance of an Enterprise Service Center is based on a managed services concept that groups like services into categories in order to standardize processes and procedures and increase consistency, quality, and efficiencies. Since many of the functions performed in an operational environment are the same, we can and have successfully employed similar skill sets and matrix staff across multiple areas while we continue to improve operational quality and gain increases in efficiencies. Our managed service categories of Enterprise Operations Services, Directory Services and Messaging, and Desktop Distributed Services, built on our integrated security approach, align to the same processes of maintenance; operate, resolve, or deploy. In order to support the oversight and management of any client’s IT infrastructure, TTI utilizes Information Services, Customer Services, and Technical Services to provide information and data to these functions. This proven approach continually results in an organization focused on enterprise stability and quality IT services delivery.
While our Technical and Application Services analyzes requirements and designs solutions along with identifying the data elements for operational support functions, the role of Information Services is to implement the methods and approaches for collecting the data and integrating it into our enterprise tool for presentation. By using this approach, TTI is able to centralize the collection of data and at the same time, provide a single view and access into the management and reporting of the Enterprise. We use an integrated tool suite to perform the collection of data and integrate it with a portfolio management solution based on our client’s needs.
Mappings: Area Activity Managed Services Category
- Program/Project Management – Planning, Scheduling, Coordinating resources.
- Information Services – Asset Management, Configuration Management
- Enterprise Operations Services - LAN/WAN Administration, Facilities Management, Deployment, Monitoring and operations of voice, video, and data.
- Hardware Support Enterprise Operations Services – Deployment
- Software Support Enterprise Operations Services – Deployment
- Enterprise Engineering Technical Services – IT Strategic Planning, and COTS, Network
- Infrastructure Support Technical Services – Design of voice, video, and data services
- Application Services –Design, Development, Maintenance or Production support for custom applications
- Systems Engineering and Technical Support Technical Services – Design of network and security components
- Emergency Provision of Supplies or Services Program/Project Management – Planning, scheduling, coordinating resources.
TTI has the capability to provide Tier 1, 2 and 3 IT Help Desk support to Federal Agencies. We provide help-desk support for mission critical infrastructure and applications using industry best practices, guidelines and policies in compliance with ITIL standards.
Our corporate guidelines mandate exceptional customer service and our Help Desk Engineers are proficient in all the latest technologies, including COTS software and databases, hardware, LANs and WANs and telecommunications, enabling them to deliver consistently higher results on first call resolution. Additionally, we also provide support for customized application systems and functional/mission areas with a defined process in place for our employees to quickly comprehend and learn application and mission-specific functionality. Our Service Level Agreements (SLAs) drive our engineers to improve service delivery and achieve higher levels of customer satisfaction. TTI utilizes industry standard policies and procedures and solutions that best serve our clients.
We can provide 24/7/365 service to our clients with some of the features including:
- Service Level Agreement Management
- Web Based Call Ticketing System
- Skill Based Call Routing
- A Fully Implemented Disaster Recovery and Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP)
- Highly Trained Help Desk Engineers
- Customized Services (Software, Hardware and Infrastructure)